4 bell peppers
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black peppeer
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Wash bell peppers and remove tops and seeds. Cut peppers in half and rub with vegetable oil. Place cut side up on a rimmed baking sheet and sprinkle with Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Roast until peppers are tender and blistered in spots, about 30 to 35 minutes.
- No Italian seasoning? Use 1 teaspoon dried oregano, 1 teaspoon dried basil and ½ teaspoon garlic powder.
- Learn about bell peppers.