2 ripe mangos (peeled, pitted, and diced)
1 1/2 cups chopped roasted chicken breast
2 green onions (sliced)
2 tablespoons fresh basil (chopped)
1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
1 1/2 cups shredded Savoy or Napa cabbage
2 medium carrots (grated)
1/3 cup fat-free cream cheese
3 tablespoons natural creamy peanut butter (unsalted)
2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
4 whole-wheat tortillas (8″)
- Cut mangos, vegetables, and chicken. Place in a mixing bowl and toss until well mixed.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, peanut butter, and soy sauce.
- To assemble: lay out tortillas on a flat surface. On each tortilla, spread 1/4 of cream cheese mixture and top with mango, vegetable, and chicken mix. Roll up tightly, tucking in ends of tortilla. Secure with toothpicks.
- To serve, cut each wrap in half.
- If not serving immediately, refrigerate; keeps well overnight.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with an 8 oz glass of non-fat milk.