2 cans cream-style corn (15 ounces)
1/2 cup minced onion
2 teaspoons sugar
1 cup bread crumbs
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
- Add corn, minced onion, sugar, black pepper and half the bread crumbs.
- Stir and put into a greased 8×8 baking dish.
- Sprinkle remaining bread crumbs on top of the casserole.
- Baked at 350°F for 30 minutes.
- For a main dish, add 1 cup cooked chicken or ground beef.
- For variation, add a can of green chile peppers.
- Can use leftover cornbread or croutons for crumbs.
- Top with cheese if desired.
Learn more about: