1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2 cups spinach, finely chopped (if frozen spinach is used, thaw and squeeze out excess liquid)
4 scallions (white and green parts chopped into 1/4 inch-pieces)
1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Put the eggs, salt, and pepper in the mixing bowl and, stir with a fork until well combined.
- Add scallions, spinach, and feta cheese and mix well.
- Put an 8-inch ovenproof skillet on the stove over medium heat and when hot, add oil.
- Pour the egg mixture into the skillet and carefully transfer to the oven. Bake until the eggs are set and the top is golden, about 30 minutes.
- Serve right away or cover and refrigerate overnight.
Cheddar, Swiss, or ricotta cheese can be used instead of feta