2 cups vegetables (any combination of fresh, frozen or canned)
1/4 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon Italian herbs, basil or rosemary (dried, crushed)
1 tablespoon margarine or butter
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- If using canned vegetables, drain, saving 2 Tablespoons liquid.
- Cook onion, herbs, and garlic in the margarine/butter in a small saucepan until onion is tender.
- Stir in the vegetables and liquid or add water as needed.
- Cook and stir until heated through.
Learn more about onions.