2 cups cooked small pasta
1 1/2 cups canned chicken (drained)
1 cup diced bell pepper
1/2 cup sliced green onion
1 cup shredded yellow squash
1/2 cup canned corn kernels (drained)
1/2 cup frozen peas
1 can black beans, low sodium (15 oz, rinsed and drained)
1/2 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain; rinse.
- Combine first eight ingredients (pasta through black beans) in a large bowl.
- Toss gently with salad dressing.
- Chill for several hours to blend flavors.
Learn more about: