3 cups water
2 cups blue cornmeal (yellow may be used)
1 cup cornmeal (yellow)
3/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup sprouted wheat
1/3 cup brown sugar
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line 8×8 inch cake pan with foil.
- Bring water to boil in a large pot. Add each ingredient, one at a time.
- Stir well until mixture is smooth and pour into foil-lined cake pan. Cover with a piece of foil.
- Bake for 2 hours. Bread is done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
To sprout wheat: Wash untreated wheat grains; drain but do not dry. Spread in a single layer in shallow pans and cover with damp cloths. Keep damp in a warm, dark place.