1 honeydew melon
1 package gelatin, lemon flavored (3 ounce)
1/2 cup water (boiling)
1/2 cup water (iced)
1 cup whole strawberries (hulled)
- Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds.
- Pat the inside of the melon dry using paper towels.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Combine ice water and ice cubes to make one cup.
- Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened.
- Remove any un-melted ice.
- Place each melon half in a small bowl to hold straight and firm.
- Place half of strawberries in each melon half.
- Pour gelatin mixture over berries.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 3 hours.
- To serve, cut into wedges.
Learn more about: