4 eggs (large)
1/8 cup corn (frozen)
1 tablespoon milk (1%)
2 cups green pepper (2 Tablespoons, diced)
1/4 cup onion (minced)
1/16 cup tomatoes, fresh (1 Tablespoon, diced)
1 teaspoon mustard
1/4 teaspoon garlic (granulated)
hot pepper sauce (optional)
4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
1/4 cup salsa (canned)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. In a large mixing bowl, blend the eggs, corn, milk, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, mustard, garlic, hot pepper sauce, and salt for 1 minute until eggs are smooth.
2. Pour egg mixture into a lightly oiled 9x9x2 inch baking dish and cover with foil.
3. Bake for 20-25 minutes until eggs are set and thoroughly cooked.
4. Wrap tortillas in plastic and microwave for 20 seconds until warm. Be careful when unwrapping the tortillas. The steam can be hot.
5. Cut baked egg mixture into 4 equal pieces and roll 1 piece of cooked egg in each tortilla.
6. Serve each burrito topped with 2 Tablespoons of salsa.
Learn more about: