1 cauliflower head
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1. Remove outer leaves of cauliflower. Cut florets off the stem. Wash and drain.
2. Combine oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss the cauliflower florets in the oil mixture.
3. Spread cauliflower on a large rimmed baking sheet.
4. Roast in the oven at 450 degrees 15-20 minutes until the caulilflower starts to soften and begins to brown.
5. Sprinkle with cheese. Continue to roast for 5-10 minutes.
Learn more about: