14 ounces elbow macaroni
1 can green beans (16 ounce, drained, or other vegetable)
1 can tuna packed in water (6.5 ounces, drained and flaked)
1 cup cheese (diced)
1/2 cup sweet pickles (diced)
1/2 cup onion (diced)
1 cup yogurt, plain
1/2 cup mayonnaise, light
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Prepare elbow macaroni according to package directions and drain.
- Add vegetables, tuna, onions, cheese, and pickles.
- Mix yogurt, salad dressing, lemon juice, salt and seasoned pepper.
- Toss with macaroni mixture.
- Chill before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers promptly.
* Add chopped carrots if desired.
Learn more about: