12 ounces beef round steak
1 garlic clove
2 tablespoons lemon juice
4 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Using a cutting board and sharp knife, cut round steak across the grain into thin strips about 1/2 inch wide and 2 to 3 inches long.
2. In a medium glass mixing bowl, combine garlic, lemon juice, 2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
3. Add beef strips and stir to coat with the oil mixture (marinade sauce). Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
4. In a medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 Tablespoons of the oil for 1-2 minutes until hot.
5. Drain marinade from beef. Put beef in skillet, stir and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until meat is thoroughly browned.