- 4 cups fresh or thawed frozen fruit, such as bananas, strawberries, peaches, or mango
- 3 cups nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 ½ cups granola
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- 6 cups or bowls
- Cutting board
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Sharp knife
- If using fresh fruit, rinse, peel, and/or trim as needed. If using thawed frozen fruit, drain any excess juices. Cut fruit into ¼-inch thick slices. There should be about 3 cups total.
- Layer ¼ cup yogurt into each of 6 cups or bowls. Top with ¼ cup sliced fruit and 2 Tablespoons granola.
- Repeat layers one more time, ending with a layer of granola.
- If using, top with sliced almonds.