1/2 cup non-fat milk
3/4 cup oats
1 pound lean ground beef
3 tablespoons onion (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup cheese (any variety) (grated)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spoon mixture and divide evenly into 12 greased muffin cups.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until temperature in center of meat loaf is 160 degrees.
- Cool slightly before removing from muffin cups.
Combine meat loaf ingredients until well mixed, but don’t over mix; too much mixing can make a meat loaf tough.
Safety Tip: Cook your meat loaves to 160 degrees. Use a meat thermometer to test the temperature. You will know that your loaves will be completely and safely cooked without being dried out from overheating.