3 cups brussels sprouts (fresh or frozen halved vertically, about 3/4 pound)
4 small red potatoes (cut into chunks)
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 cloves garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 cup non-fat ricotta cheese (or cottage cheese)
1/4 cup Part-skim mozzarella cheese (shredded)
2 tablespoons non-fat milk
1 pound boneless chicken breast (4 portions)
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a 2 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray, toss Brussels sprouts, potatoes, onion, and garlic with 1 T olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix cheese with milk.
- Coat chicken breasts with remaining olive oil.
- Nest among vegetables in baking dish.
- Top with cheese mix.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is done.
Serve with 8oz non-fat milk and orange slices.