1 cup noodles, uncooked
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 cups mixed vegetables (chopped)
1 cup tomatoes (chopped)
1 tablespoon margarine
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Cook noodles according to package directions.
- While noodles are cooking, heat oil in a skillet.
- Add vegetables and saute until tender; stir constantly.
- Add tomato and saute 2 more minutes.
- Toss vegetables with noodles and margarine.
- Add seasonings; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.