- 1 (16 ounce) package whole wheat pasta
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup warm water
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 Tablespoons cider vinegar
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 bag frozen vegetables, such as broccoli or snow peas, thawed
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- Large pot
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Medium bowl
- Microwave-safe bowl
- Cook pasta using package directions. Make sauce and veggies while pasta cooks.
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and warm water. Stir into a smooth, thin sauce.
- Add soy sauce, vinegar, and sugar. Mix until sugar dissolves. If using, stir in red pepper flakes.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add thawed frozen veggies and ½ cup water. Steam in microwave for 3-5 minutes. Drain any excess water.
- Pour peanut sauce and steamed veggies over cooked, drained pasta. Toss to combine. Serve warm or cold.