1 cup flour
1/2 cup oatmeal (quick cooking)
1/2 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup non-fat dry milk powder
1/2 cup sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup peanut butter
1 1/2 cups milk, non-fat
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Using two knives, cut peanut butter into dry ingredients until it appears coarse and crumbly.
4. In a small bowl, beat together egg white and milk. Add to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spread mixture into a greased loaf pan. Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
6. Cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.