4 top loin pork chops
1/3 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon soy sauce, reduced sodium
2 tablespoons light honey mustard
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Put the pork chops in the large non-stick skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat to brown one side of the pork chops.
- Use the spatula to turn the chops.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.
- Cover the pan and lower the heat.
- Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes until chops are done.
Pork chops are done when they reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
2 Tablespoons of honey mustard can be substituted with 1 Tablespoon of honey and 1 Tablespoon of mustard mixed together.
Learn more about oranges.