1 cup plain Greek yogurt, fat free (or low-fat)
1/3 tablespoon dill weed (1 teaspoon)
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups (1 pound) Brussels sprouts (trimmed and halved lengthwise)
2 teaspoons margarine or butter
1/4 cup water
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt, dill weed, lemon juice and salt. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, sauté sprouts (cut side down) in margarine or butter until they begin to brown.
- Stir sprouts and add water. Cover the pan and steam until the water is gone and sprouts are tender crisp, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Mix sprouts with lemon dill sauce. Serve warm.