1 1/2 teaspoons margarine or butter
2 (15 ounce) cans of peas, drained and rinsed (or 16 ounces frozen peas)
1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Heat margarine or butter in a medium skillet over medium heat (300 degrees F in an electric skillet). Add peas and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until peas are heated through.
- Add lemon juice and pepper and mix well. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve warm.
- Try other types of cheese or a blend!
- Freeze extra lemon juice to use later.
Learn more about: