1 package Ramen noodles (any flavor)
16 cups cabbage (shredded or cabbage salad mix)
1/4 cup scallions (minced)
1/2 cup bell pepper (red or green)
2 chicken breast (cooked, and chilled, cut into cubes)
1/2 cup peanuts (dry roasted, unsalted)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse coleslaw and drain, set aside.
- Break up noodles. Set aside.
- In a small bowl make dressing with sugar, vinegar, olive oil and flavor packet. Stir well.
- In a large bowl, add peppers, scallions, unsalted peanuts and other vegetables if you like. Add cooked chicken and coleslaw.
- Pour on the dressing and combine. Sprinkle noodles on top.
- Serve cold.
Learn more about: