2 pounds round steak (cut 1/2 inch thick)
teaspoon garlic salt, salt, pepper
1 onion (thinly sliced)
3 potatoes (peeled and quartered)
1 can French-style green beans (drained)
1 can tomato soup (10 ounce)
1 can tomatoes (peeled and whole)
1. Season round steak lightly with garlic salt, salt and pepper.
2. Cut into serving pieces and place in crock pot with sliced onion,
which has been separated into rings.
3. Add potatoes and green beans.
4. Top with tomato soup and tomatoes.
5. Cover and cook on Low for 8 hours.
6. Remove cover during last half-hour if there is too much liquid.
7. To cook in 2-quart crock pot, reduce ingredients slightly.
Menu Idea: round steak casserole, canned pears, lowfat milk
Learn more about: