4 potatoes (large, baking)
1 cup cottage cheese, low-fat
2 tablespoons 1% milk
2 tablespoons onion (chopped)
1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Put the potatoes in the oven. Bake 30 to 40 minutes until tender.
- Slice each potato in half lengthwise.
- Use a spoon to scoop out the inside of each potato. Leave about ½ inch of potato next to the skin. Save the inside part of each potato in a small bowl.
- Peel the onion. Chop it to make 2 tablespoons chopped onion.
- Put the cheese, milk, and onion in another small bowl. Add the insides of the potatoes. Mix with a fork until light and fluffy.
- Divide this mix into 8 parts. Put part of the mix inside each potato.
- Sprinkle paprika over the potatoes.
- Return to the oven for 5 minutes to reheat.