1/4 tablespoon salt
5 small potatoes (1 pound)
radish (1/2 sliced, optional)
1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
1/4 teaspoon thyme (dried)
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
3 tablespoons yogurt, non-fat plain
1 tablespoon mayonnaise, reduced calorie
1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1/2 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
- Scrub potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are done. Drain.
- Mix dressing ingredients.
- Combine hot potatoes, dressing, radishes, basil, thyme, and onion powder. Serve hot or cold.
The mustard and seasoning make this a tasty potato salad. Try using new red potatoes for added color.
Learn more about: