1 pound ground beef
1 1/2 cans low-sodium whole kernel corn (about 23 ounces)
1 can low-sodium carrots (about 15 ounces)
1 can low-sodium potatoes (sliced, about 15 ounces)
1 can low-sodium diced tomatoes (about 15 ounces)
1 small onion, diced
1/2 cup macaroni, dry
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder
- In a large pan, brown ground beef over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Add corn, carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, and onions to pot.
- Cook for 25 minutes over medium heat. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Add macaroni, garlic powder, and onion powder to pot.
- Cook for 20 minutes over medium heat. Stir every 10 minutes.
Tip for cooking ground beef: The recommended safe minimum internal temperature for ground beef is 160 degrees F, as measured with a food thermometer.