1 cup diced apple
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 cup diced celery
1/2 cup grated carrot
1/2 cup raisins
1/2 cup yogurt, low-fat vanilla (can use 1/2 to 3/4 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Wash apples, celery, and carrots before dicing/grating.
- Toss apples with lemon juice.
- Add celery, carrot, and raisins.
- Fold yogurt into apple mixture.
- Cover. Chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition analysis was done using 1/2 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt.
Learn more about: