3 sweet potatoes
1 cup bread crumbs (crushed)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Wash the sweet potatoes.
2. Bake the sweet potatoes in a microwave until they are soft.
3. Remove the peels from the sweet potatoes.
4. Put the sweet potatoes in a medium bowl. Mash them with a fork.
5. Crush the bread crumbs on a cutting board with a rolling pin or jar.
6. Put the crushed bread crumbs in a small bowl.
7. Shape sweet potato into 6 small patties.
8. Roll each patty in the crushed crumbs.
9. Heat the oil in a frying pan on medium heat.
10. Brown each patty on both sides in the oil.
For variety, add some finely chopped apple.
Learn more about: