16 ounces salmon (fresh or frozen, or any white fish)
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon oregano (dried)
1/8 teaspoon thyme (dried)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 1/2 tablespoons margarine (soft melted)
1. If using frozen fish, thaw in refrigerator according to package directions.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Separate (or cut) fish into 4 pieces. Place fish in a 9x13x2 inch baking pan.
4. Combine paprika, garlic and onion powder, pepper, oregano, and thyme in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle herb mixture (step 4 mixture) and lemon juice evenly over the fish. Then drizzle melted margarine on top.
6. Bake until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 20 to 25 minutes.