This classic salad blend of lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and radishes are brought to life with the refreshing dressing made with oil, lime juice, and seasonings.
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh lime juice (1 large or 2 small limes)
- 1 teaspoon garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
For the Salad:
- 1 head Romaine lettuce (washed, patted dry with paper towels, and torn into bite-size pieces)
- 2 large tomatoes (diced)
- 1 red onion (finely diced)
- 6 radishes (thinly, sliced )
To make the dressing:
1. Put the oil, lime juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in the small bowl and mix well. Lemon juice can be used instead of lime juice.
To make the salad:
1. Put the lettuce, tomatoes, onion, and radishes in the mixing bowl and toss to combine. White onion can be used instead of red onion.
2. Pour the dressing over the lettuce mixture and toss. Serve right away.
For protein, add low-sodium canned tuna or salmon on top of the salad.