3 cups potatoes, chopped into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup onion, chopped into 1-inch cubes
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped into 1-inch cubes
1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon parsley, finely chopped (optional)
1/2 teaspoon paprika (optional)
- In a medium-size bowl, mix potatoes, onions, green peppers, and garlic.
- Add vegetable oil, salt, and pepper to bowl. If using parsley and paprika, add that too. Mix well.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread potato mixture evenly on a cookie sheet. Bake for about 35 minutes. Serve hot.