12 ounces pasta (any shape)
1 package frozen mixed vegetables
1 package dry vegetable soup mix
1 cup low-fat salad dressing, unsalted ((mayonnaise type))
1/2 cup cheese, reduced-fat (shredded)
3 hard boiled eggs (sliced)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water to stop cooking and prevent sticking. Drain.
2. Cook vegetables until just tender. Drain and cool.
3. Combine cold pasta, vegetables, envelope of soup mix and salad dressing.
4. Top with sliced eggs and cheese.
5. Refrigerate until time to serve.
Low-fat cheddar cheese used for nutrition analysis and costing.