medium speed until finely chopped.
1 pound whole wheat spaghetti, uncooked (or your favorite pasta shape)
1 package 10-oz frozen spinach, thawed, well drained
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons chopped parsley
2 cloves garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
2 tablespoons tub margarine
1/3 cup water
2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- In a blender (or food processor), combine spinach, oil, Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic, salt and basil. Mix at medium speed until finely chopped.
- Melt margarine in water. With blender or processor running, gradually pour in melted margarine mixture until blended.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Toss pesto with cooked pasta.
- Sprinkle feta on top and serve.
Serving Suggestions: Serve with grilled chicken, side salad, skim milk, apple slices.