1 cup yogurt, plain fat-free
1/4 cup mayonnaise, low-fat
1 tablespoon yellow mustard
4 medium red potatoes (about 1 pound)
1/2 cup celery, chopped
1/4 cup onion, finely chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
- To prepare sauce, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate.
- Wash potatoes and place in pot. Cover with water about 1 inch above potatoes.
- Bring water and potatoes to a boil and simmer until potatoes are fork tender.
- Drain potatoes and set aside to cool.
- When potatoes are cooled, cut into bite-sized cubes. Place cut potatoes into large bowl.
- Add celery, onions, salt, and pepper to potatoes. Top with sauce and mix well.
- Garnish with parsley and enjoy.
– Red or white potatoes can be used.
– Dijon mustard can be substituted for yellow mustard.