10 chicken wings (skin removed)
3 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon seasoned salt
8 tablespoons orange marmalade (1/2 cup)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Rinse chicken wings and dry on paper toweling. Tuck the wing tip under the larger joint to form a triangle.
- Heat butter in skillet (200°F on temperature controlled gas burner).
- Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt and place in heated butter. Sauté on temperature controlled gas burner (325°F) until evenly brown on both sides, about 20 minutes.
- Spread with orange marmalade, continuing to sauté while basting frequently for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet. Serve hot.
- Hold at serving temperature on automatic burner or in ‘Keep-Warm’ oven set at 170°F. They will be glazed and “sticky” good.
Leg pieces or whole chicken may be prepared this way and served as an entree.