1 package tofu
1 tablespoon oil
4 cups spinach (2 bunches of fresh spinach)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1/3 tablespoon sesame seeds (1 teaspoon, toasted)
1. Drain tofu.
2. Dice tofu into 1-inch cubes.
3. Tear spinach into bite-sized pieces.
4. In a large pan, heat oil and saute tofu cubes for a few minutes. Move tofu to the center of the pan.
5. Add spinach, and soy sauce. Mix.
6. Cover pan and cook until spinach is wilted.
7. Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds.
May use other dark green leafy vegetables.
Learn more about spinach.