2 zucchini (small, cut into 1/2 inch pieces)
1/2 pound green beans (snapped into pieces)
1/2 cabbage (small, sliced thin or shredded)
2 cups corn kernels (or combination of favorite vegetables)
garlic (1 clove, minced, optional)
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 cup fresh or canned tomatoes (chopped)
1/2 teaspoon oregano (dry)
- Wash and trim vegetables. Slice zucchini into 1/2 inch pieces; snap beans into pieces; thinly slice or shred cabbage.
- Heat oil in frying pan; cook onion over medium heat until soft.
- Add vegetables and oregano.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until tender. Add chopped tomatoes at the last minute of cooking. Stir occasionally.
- Serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers within 2 hours.
If using fresh green beans, cook for 2 minutes before adding onion.
Learn more about: