5 1/2 cups eggplant, cubes (1 medium eggplant)
1 green pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Remove the skin from the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into cubes.
2. Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
3. Cut the green pepper in half. Remove the seeds and cut it into small pieces.
4. Chop the onion into small pieces.
5. Cut the garlic into tiny pieces.
6. Cook the first 8 ingredients in a large skillet until tender.
7. Top with the Parmesan cheese and serve.