1/2 cup onion (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
6 potatoes (diced)
2 tablespoons margarine
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1 cup non-fat dry milk
3 cups water
2 tablespoons flour
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Chop the celery.
- Peel the potatoes, and cut them into small cubes.
- Melt the margarine in a large saucepan on low heat.
- Add the onion and celery. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the potatoes, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 cups water.
- Cook for 15 minutes until the potatoes are tender.
- In a small bowl, stir together the dry milk and flour.
- Add 1 1/2 cups water slowly, stirring as you add it.
- Add the milk mix to the potatoes.
- Cook until the soup is heated and slightly thickened.
- Adjust the seasonings.