2 cups cooked chicken (chunked)
1/2 cup celery
1/4 cup green pepper
1/2 cup grapes
1 apple (small, diced, leave the peel on)
1/4 cup yogurt, plain
1. Use leftover cooked chicken, or cook enough chicken to make 2 cups of chicken pieces.
2. Chop the celery and green pepper into small pieces.
3. Peel and chop 1/4 of an onion.
4. Peel and chop half of a cucumber.
5. Chop the apple into pieces. It’s okay to leave the peel on the apple.
6. Cut the grapes in half.
7. Put all the ingredients in a large bowl. Stir together.