4 apple (cored and thinly sliced)
1 can cranberry sauce (14 ounce, whole)
2 tablespoons margarine (soft, melted)
1 cup oatmeal (uncooked)
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Wash apples, remove cores and slice thinly, keeping peel on.
3. In a bowl, combine the cranberries and apples. Pour into an 8×8 inch pan.
4. Combine melted margarine with oatmeal, brown sugar, and cinnamon until well blended. Sprinkle over apple/cranberry mixture.
5. Cover and bake for 15 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake 10 more minutes until the topping is crisp and brown.
7. Serve warm or cold.