3 medium potatoes
1 lemon, juiced (about 1/4 cup of lemon juice)
1 clove garlic (minced)
2 tablespoons oil (olive, canola, vegetable)
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ¼ cup lemon juice, 1 minced garlic clove and 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Peel the potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Pour 1½ tablespoon of oil and lemon juice in a casserole dish or small baking pan to coat the bottom of the dish.
- Place the potatoes in the pan and coat with the oil and lemon juice mixture.
- Bake about 30 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- After removing from the oven, brush the remaining oil and lemon juice on the baked potatoes. Serve warm.