Keep a batch of these pancakes in the freezer for those busy mornings when you need a quick breakfast. Just pop them in the microwave or toaster, and enjoy.
1 cup applesauce
1/4 cup dry milk powder, non-fat instant
1 cup water
1 tablespoon canola oil
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
2 teaspoons baking powder
- Wash hands and clean food preparation area.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine applesauce, dry milk powder, water, eggs, and oil.
- Add flour, sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- Stir until mixture has only small lumps.
- Place large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Spray skillet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/2 cup batter onto skillet.
- Turn pancake when bubbles form on top of batter.
- Cook the other side for about 1 minute or until golden brown.