3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Master Mix
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1 can evaporated milk, nonfat (about 13 oz)
1 can pumpkin (16 ounces)
3 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a 9 or 10 inch pie plate.
2. Combine all ingredients in a medium mixing bowl or a blender.
3. Beat 2 minutes with a mixer until smooth, or blend in the blender on high for one minute.
4. Pour into the pie plate.
5. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, about 50-55 minutes.
6. Cool slightly and keep refrigerated.
7. Serve with whipped topping or ice cream.