Grapes make this tuna salad both savory and sweet. Serve this salad over lettuce leaves for a quick and easy lunch.
2 cans tuna, drained (5 ounces each)
1 cup celery, chopped
1/8 cup mayonnaise
1/8 cup yogurt, low-fat plain
1 cup grapes, seedless (cut in half)
7 lettuce leaves, washed and separated
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine drained tuna, celery, mayonnaise and yogurt and stir.
2. Add grapes to mixture and stir gently.
3. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
4. Serve over lettuce leaves.
- Try apples or mandarin oranges instead of grapes.
- Add shredded carrots.
- May also serve on crackers, tortillas, or bread.
Learn more about: