4 cups cooked brown rice (regular or instant)
2 tablespoons peanut or canola oil, divided
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1″ cubes
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 red bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 medium onion, cut into chunks
2 cups cut broccoli florets and stems
2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
1 fresh lime, divided
1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce
2 tablespoons Thai chili sauce
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Heat 1 Tbsp oil in a large skillet. Add cubed chicken, stir fry 4-5 minutes until chicken is done. Remove from skillet.
- Heat remaining oil. Add garlic and cook one minute.
- Add bell pepper, onion and broccoli; cook 5 minutes.
- Add pineapple; cook an additional 3-4 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet and stir in juice from ½ lime, fish sauce, chili sauce and cilantro. Cook 1 more minute.
- Serve over brown rice with lime wedges.
Serve with 8 oz. non-fat milk.