1 cup sweet potato (cooked, mashed)
1/2 cup banana (mashed)
1 cup evaporated milk (fat-free)
1/8 cup brown sugar (2 Tablespoons, packed)
2 egg yolk (beaten, or 1/3 cup egg substitute)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cooking spray (as needed, non-stick)
1/4 cup raisins
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
1. In a medium bowl, stir together sweet potato and banana.
2. Add milk, blending well.
3. Add brown sugar, egg yolks, and salt, mixing thoroughly.
4. Spray casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray. Transfer sweet potato mixture to casserole dish.
5. Bake in pre-heated 325° oven for 35 minutes, Remove from oven.
6. Combine raisins, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle over top of sweet potato mixture.
7. Return to oven and bake 10 more minutes.