1 tablespoon oil
1/2 cup non-fat milk
1/2 cup low-fat cheese (grated)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Put oil in a medium baking dish or small cake pan and heat in the oven for a few minutes.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs. Mix in remaining ingredients. Pour into hot pan.
4. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are firm. Serve immediately.
* 4 eggs and 4 egg whites may be used instead of 6 eggs to reduce fat and cholesterol (nutrient analysis reflects this modification).
Learn more about: