1 jar spaghetti sauce (low sodium, 28 ounces)
7 ounces dry lasagna noodles (can use 6-8)
1 container ricotta cheese (part-skim, 15 ounces or cottage cheese)
2 cups mozzarella cheese, part-skim, shredded
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
1. Spready 1/2 the sauce on the bottom of a 2-quart baking dish or pan.
2. Layer half the dry noodles, ricotta and Parmesan.
3. Top with 1 cup sauce and layer rest of the noodles, ricotta and mozzarella.
4. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce.
5. Bake 60 minutes at 350°F. Remove and let is set for 20 minutes. Top with Parmesan cheese.
Add browned, drained meat or cooked vegetables if desired. Mix with middle layer of sauce. Spinach would make a fantastic addition.