2 potatoes, large with skin, diced
1/3 cup milk, skim
1/2 pound ground turkey, 85% lean
2 tablespoons flour
1 package frozen mixed vegetables (10 ounces)
1 can vegetable stock, low sodium (14.5 ounces)
shredded cheese (optional)
1. Place diced potatoes in saucepan. Cover with water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer (about 15 minutes).
2. Drain potatoes and mash. Stir in milk and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 375°F.
4. Brown turkey in a large skillet. Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
5. Add vegetables and broth. Bring to a slow boil.
6. Spoon vegetable/meat mixture into an 8-inch square baking dish. Spread potatoes over mixture. Bake 25 minutes.
7. Serve hot. Garnish with shredded cheese (optional).